Monday, September 29, 2008

"The Science of Straying"

This article has an apparently interesting article that tries to explain why people cheat.

One key phrase they mentioned was 'fidelity in marriage'. Um, okay... 'Fidelity in marriage'? Try 'liquidity in marriage' instead. That ought to bring up not only a handful of interesting sites, but an advert for YaK Brand Massaging Intimate Love Fluid (note, to spare any company free publicity, or give the impression I put in a naughty acronym anywhere else, I put in a fictitious brand name in its place. If there's anything more disgusting than any liquid from a yak being spread on me or my purported wife, I don't want to know what it is.)

Strange how an article pertaining to infidelity has lead to this joke of a response by me. That's okay, it's a joke of an article. Fidelity is in the spirit as much as it is in action and is the ultimate test if you genuinely care about your "partner" or not.

No comments: